An unmatched ability to communicate pertinent beliefs, a bittersweet recluse, and a supreme intellect, are some of the very few characteristics of a person that everyone wanted to know so much about. However, Salinger was not born eremitic. His hermetic manner was induced, developing as a result of excessive publicity, and, more so due to parallels drawn between him and his cynical and rebellious character Holden Caulfield in his literary masterpiece Catcher in the Rye. This is not to say that Salinger was overwhelmed with the way he was perceived by others – Salinger’s actions were always carefully weighed, he never acted without conscious intent.
- Eric Hoffer awards recognize Trafford titles!
- Sally C. Knox talks to Trafford about "Pickles and Jane"
- Notable Trafford Authors!
- Sally C. Knox’s big hit with “Pickles and Jane”
- Trafford Publishing: Reprehensible U.S. Political Tactics (2)
- Trafford Publishing: Reprehensible U.S. Political Tactics
- Trafford Publishing presents: All But Forgotten
- pauline dean:I am anxious to see you hold your own Book-Signing, Mary Ann ! Great blog~~~very inviting. Pauline
- Gloria Roark:Congratulations, Mary Ann. What a wonderful way to communicate with others, and spread the "Word." I am anxious to see more writings in the future. You are missed here in Missoula, so this is another way to stay connected more regularly. God Bless you and guide you in this new adventure.