In this final installment, Mahlaba stresses that by personally identifying oneself with heritage, culture and one’s own society, many beneficial outcomes are realized, including the moderation of racism in society. Furthermore, the ability and desire of children to construct a positive view of themselves based on comparisons with other groups assumes positive social identity development in a subjective form.
- Eric Hoffer awards recognize Trafford titles!
- Sally C. Knox talks to Trafford about "Pickles and Jane"
- Notable Trafford Authors!
- Sally C. Knox’s big hit with “Pickles and Jane”
- Trafford Publishing: Reprehensible U.S. Political Tactics (2)
- Trafford Publishing: Reprehensible U.S. Political Tactics
- Trafford Publishing presents: All But Forgotten
- pauline dean:I am anxious to see you hold your own Book-Signing, Mary Ann ! Great blog~~~very inviting. Pauline
- Gloria Roark:Congratulations, Mary Ann. What a wonderful way to communicate with others, and spread the "Word." I am anxious to see more writings in the future. You are missed here in Missoula, so this is another way to stay connected more regularly. God Bless you and guide you in this new adventure.