How long did it take you to publish your book? At times, we write something knowing that improvements can definitely be made. We write more drafts to add or edit sections, but have you ever taken twenty-six years from the time you started writing to publication? Trafford author Mary Jean Irion discusses the lengths she went to, to perfect her book SHE-FIRE.
- Get the Scoop on Digital Info Room Before You're Past too far
- Investigating Solutions In Cool College Essays
- The Most Frequant Issues with Business Cloud Store Revealed
- The Facts On Major Aspects Of Coolessay
- Simple Programs Of Hot Russian Brides - Some Thoughts
- Ayuda para la disfunción eréctil!
- Payday Loans - the Story
- pauline dean:I am anxious to see you hold your own Book-Signing, Mary Ann ! Great blog~~~very inviting. Pauline
- Gloria Roark:Congratulations, Mary Ann. What a wonderful way to communicate with others, and spread the "Word." I am anxious to see more writings in the future. You are missed here in Missoula, so this is another way to stay connected more regularly. God Bless you and guide you in this new adventure.