Without doubt, parents have a considerable ability to shape certain aspect of a childai??i??s life. This influence can be the most joyous and satisfactory component of a parentai??i??s extension of their knowledge. Trafford Publishing author Lisa Morley is an advocate for the contentment one is able to realize through the positive roles they provide. Her journey so far is a testament to the joys of children. Morley relates the robins in springtime to the process of writing her recent book A Motherai??i??s Voice which she has presented in a poemai??i??
- O.K. Oyenekan Receives Multiple Eric Hoffer Awards!
- Eric Hoffer awards recognize Trafford titles!
- Sally C. Knox talks to Trafford about "Pickles and Jane"
- Notable Trafford Authors!
- Sally C. Knox's big hit with "Pickles and Jane"
- Trafford Publishing: Reprehensible U.S. Political Tactics (2)
- Trafford Publishing: Reprehensible U.S. Political Tactics
- pauline dean:I am anxious to see you hold your own Book-Signing, Mary Ann ! Great blog~~~very inviting. Pauline
- Gloria Roark:Congratulations, Mary Ann. What a wonderful way to communicate with others, and spread the "Word." I am anxious to see more writings in the future. You are missed here in Missoula, so this is another way to stay connected more regularly. God Bless you and guide you in this new adventure.