The use of a figure of speech is extremely beneficial in writing to add some flavor. If your writing begins to fade into colorless monotony, you now have something to reignite your content. As a result of what figures of speech achieve, writers and readers alike are extremely fond of their use; we all find them a much more preferable alternative to factual writing.
- O.K. Oyenekan Receives Multiple Eric Hoffer Awards!
- Eric Hoffer awards recognize Trafford titles!
- Sally C. Knox talks to Trafford about "Pickles and Jane"
- Notable Trafford Authors!
- Sally C. Knox's big hit with "Pickles and Jane"
- Trafford Publishing: Reprehensible U.S. Political Tactics (2)
- Trafford Publishing: Reprehensible U.S. Political Tactics
- pauline dean:I am anxious to see you hold your own Book-Signing, Mary Ann ! Great blog~~~very inviting. Pauline
- Gloria Roark:Congratulations, Mary Ann. What a wonderful way to communicate with others, and spread the "Word." I am anxious to see more writings in the future. You are missed here in Missoula, so this is another way to stay connected more regularly. God Bless you and guide you in this new adventure.